Each Demonstration Classroom learning experience includes:
- an opportunity to connect with the teaching and learning team member guiding the visit and share your specific learning goals for the day
- focused observation and authentic professional learning in the actual classroom, guided by the teaching and learning team member
- an opportunity to reflect upon the classroom experience, ask questions, and share ideas with your colleagues, the Demonstration Classroom teacher, and the guide
- structured so what / now what action planning for applying the learning to your specific teaching context
- direct assistance from the teaching and learning team member implementing the ideas and strategies in your classroom through a variety of methods (e.g., online, in class etc.)
Demonstration Classrooms are open to all TDSB teaching staff.